Fear

Foto de pedrofigueras--5229515 Fonte: Canva


How often are we afraid, afraid of how we are going to get out in the speech, fear of marrying, fear of not getting married, we are surrounded by so many demands that sometimes we end up being too hard on ourselves, we stuck in a prison even having the key to get out of it.
The world seems so scary and we feel so alone. But whenever these thoughts appear, I remember what Jesus said to me, to all of us, "I am with you aways even unto the end of the world", even though my feelings, my mind and everything and everyone say otherwise, even when I have to fight against myself I choose to grasp the truths He says about me, I try to know Him better, there are so many things God has to tell us, so many secrets, the word of the Lord says that his secrets are for those who fear Him, but how can we fear Him if we do not seek to know who He is, I mean really seek and realize how great He is, how good and just.
Although I have many fears, and lies that try to gain space in my head, what really scares me is to think that one day I could stand before Him and not be known by Him, how horrible it would be to hear this, I think reason for which we are afraid is because we do not seek to know Him, who is love itself, because the word tells us that in love there is no fear. But we live with fears and uncertainties because we do not know Him who is love itself, we prefer invent a god, romanticize Him or create a tyrant, but the truth is that we do not know him, we do not understand him, if we understand we do not need to be afraid.
Could we feel full confidence and not have any fear even in the depths of our thoughts? Even in adversity? Do we know God enough to want to give absolutely everything to Him without reserve, our fears, our anxieties, our doubts, simply worship Him for who He is. But will we ever let God show us His goodness or remain hidden behind our fears, pride and doubt as He reaches out and tells us to just trust Him?

If we knew who we are and more importantly if we knew who He is we would never be afraid again.


Your hands have reached the depths of darkness.
Your arms pulled me to the light above
Your voice said the word that broke my heart.

Your eyes burn with holy passion, fire and love




Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas